Noodlehead patterns are modern, simple, and sophisticated.
Paper pattern includes a 24-page saddle stitched instruction booklet with a beautiful color cover.
- Step-by-step instructions in booklet
- label sheet for keeping organized
- one letter-size sheet that includes Shoulder Connector pattern piece and corner template
- majority of pieces are rectangular pieces that are given as cutting measurements listed in instruction booklet (perfect for teaching students how to cut pieces to size using a cutting mat, gridded ruler and rotary cutter!), in both inches and cm
- VIDEOS included for finishing steps!!! Linked within instruction booklet!
All tucked into a poly bag with hang and vent hole. 6”W x 9”T.
Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced Beginner
Approx. Finished Dimensions:
7” wide by 3” deep, 11” tall [17.8 cm x 7.6 cm x 28 cm]
* you can substitute by-the-yard zipper tape, you’ll need 1 yard total and three pulls
^ pattern assumes zipper tape width of 1 ¼”, zippers are intentionally longer to allow for ease of construction
Recommended Fabrics: Canvas (8-10 oz. weight) for exterior fabric. Quilting cotton or lightweight canvas for lining.
Additional supplies + tools: Polyester thread, water-soluble pen/tailor’s chalk, cutting mat, ruler, rotary cutter, size 14 or 16 denim or Microtex needle, (optional) glue or glue pen or 1/4"-wide fusible web tape, (optional for interior pocket) ¼ yard of ¼”-wide elastic, setting tool if using spring snap